Tuesday, 17 January 2017

Live call forwarding app! An app that let's you decide during the call to take the call - deny and forward

Question: I need similar apps and webtools where I can have the following usecase:

I'm busy and I get a call in on my iOS or Android device: I'd like to have an app that let's me decide during the call if I
- take the call
- deny the call
- forward it to another person (f.e. customer support)


It should not be a forwarding app where I have to choose in advance taking the call or forwarding it. It should be a live choice.


Answer: 3CX is a great app that let's you do all these things. Link to the app http://www.3cx.com/blog/extension-user-manual/using-3cx-phone-for-android/

Upon receiving a new call, 3CX Phone for Android will ring. If the application is running in the background, bring it to front. At this point you are presented with the caller details. Tap the green button which displays a handset to answer the call. Tap the hang up button (red button) to end the call.

Tap the transfer soft key, located at the bottom right of phone.(the caller will be put on hold)
Enter the number you want to transfer the call to.
Tap the Dial button (the green button) to transfer the call.
Once the receiving end of the transfer answers the call, the transfer will be completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment