Saturday, 31 December 2016

Virtual assistant service for busy entrepreneurs

Are you looking for a multi skilled virtual assistant to help your with administrative or research works? Let me help you with list of things to do. I am an experienced freelancer working through Upwork.com, a platform where clients can hire freelancers for varieties of tasks. Following are some of my main skills,

Social media management and marketing
Website management
Article writing
Keyword research
Link building
Blog commenting
Internet research (market research, product research, eCommerce research and marketing research)
General administrative tasks





















I have excellent knowledge in online marketing. I can help manage your website regardless what platform it is and promote the site by doing the following:

Research for low competitive and main keywords
Add keywords in contents and add meta tags
Find most popular blogs in your niche and comment on them
Find popular forums in your niche and get engaged with people on behalf of your website
Create social media profiles unless you have already created them and promote by engaging with the audience
I will make genuine comments to get attention from visitors
I will increase social activity and spread your profile as much possible in the allowed time

I am a well educated and highly motivated person
I believe in working hard
I am a fluent English speaker and writer
I love serving people as it makes me happy when I provide good service
I have phone customer service experience
I lived in London for 8 years
I worked with estate agents in the past
I have great administrative and research skills
I can manage multiple projects in the same time
I have good knowledge about different software and online tools
I have worked as long term virtual assistant
I am available to work during weekend and regular week from 8:00AM to 5:00PM US East Coast time
I have broadband internet connection

I will provide high quality service at low cost. You can ask me any questions about internet research, blogs, social media and SEO. I am happy to provide consultation via Skype. Please tell me what time you are usually online? We can set a working hour which will make communication easier.

Let me know if you have any questions. I am looking forward to working with you in long term.

Email: inquiry.miah@gmail.com
Skype: inquiry.miah
Upwork Work Profile: https://www.upwork.com/fl/shamimmiah 
Twitter: https://twitter.com/iaminvirtual
Linkedin: https://linkedin.com/in/shamim-miah-52387521



2 comments:

  1. Another popular service of ours is the small business bookkeeping. It is our speciality to take care of online accounting services, cloud accounting services and cloud accounting services of small businesses. Visit to know more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We offer quality outsourcing service on help desk management, web searching, internet marketing, customer service, etc.Hire fixed full time and offer the best to satisfy the clients.visit http://www.marhabareception.com

    ReplyDelete