Monday, 2 May 2016

What Internet means for Millions on the other side of the Ocean and the coming generation

Imagine a boy of 20 years old who dreams about the world with little expectations. A boy who never heard of the Internet. Living in developing world but the most densely populated place on earth. A place full of stories of no employment and hopes of any light. A boy who loves, a boy who wants the most beautiful moments with the girl he fell in love with. A man wanting to work but finding no hopes!



Then this thing Internet came! A medium, a way to express! I didn't know that it was possible to just work and get on with my life. I didn't know that it was possible to get a job without bribing a government employee or being a relative of a minister. 

Yes, I saw my cousin becoming 16th out of 1 Million students in the Dhaka division. So she was surely to get something. But I was just ordinary. No good results, no special talents. I just wanted to work. It wasn't easy to work in the fields anymore. Because I was born in a lower middle class family and it was a lower class look to work in agriculture. Yes, societies like that still exists on earth.

The present of my life is beautiful! That's why I love Internet so much. It helped me to express myself, to reach the impossible! I am a freelancer working at Upwork.com. My life is beautiful, now I know that my son will not lose his best girl because of not having money and job. Now I feel peace! Let's work! 

No comments:

Post a Comment