Wednesday, 20 April 2016

Legitimate Email Contact Research Service at $0.08 per Email

Are you a real estate business or a requirement agency looking for industry contacts? I am a professional email researcher with skills in internet research. I have sourced over 50K emails so far for clients in different industries. See one of my sample work- Email Contacts of HR Directors in all Hyatt Regency, Grand Hyatt, Park Hyatt and all Hyatt Hotels in the USA

We are a team of serious workers committed to provide high quality contact research service. Please email your requirements to inquiry.miah@gmail.com and I will get back to you with some sample contacts that you can check for quality.

You can pay me through Paypal or Upwork.com.
Check out my work profile at Upwork- www.Upwork.com/fl/shamimmiah
Follow me on Twitter
Talk to me at Skype- inquiry.miah I AM ONLINE!




Thank you for visiting my blog. Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment