Wednesday, 6 April 2016

How to Create Stunning Text Images for Sharing on Twitter and other Social Media Sites

Are you one of them Internet marketer with no Photoshop skills or just don't have enough time? Do you have a social audience? This is for you! I don't have Graphic design skills. But when I post on Twitter, I realized Tweets with nice photo do matter. So depending on your post type you can easily make text images to share with the Tweets and posts on other platforms. See the image below I just created. See instructions on how to make images for Twitter below this image.


Instruction: go to Cooltext.com>>Choose a Logo style>> Now when you write the text in the box, it shows in one line. So press enter after writing two words and press enter again after writing two words in the second line. This way you can make as many lines you need. You can also use the space bar on your keyboard to move the text right/left. Here is another image I just made while writing this:


That's it! It's really that easy. Thank you for visiting my blog. Follow me on Twitter for more useful tips and hecks. 

1 comment: